Maui Health Retreats presents
Integrative Herbal Plant Medicine Retreat in Kipahulu, Maui Hawaii
This 3 day retreat gets you close to the land with herbal walks, hands on herbal medicine making, and organic locally grown meals in the beautiful jungle of Kipahulu, Maui. This retreat focuses on Hawaiian, Western, Chinese, and Ayruvedic Herbalism taught by herbalists, Traci Miller “Cheshire” and Naya Rice L.Ac.
Cost includes camping fee, all meals, and classes.
- Fire ceremony
- Basic chinese/western herbal foundation
- Herbal infusions, decoctions
- Plant walk and gathering protocol,
- Medicine making of tinctures
- Essential oils
- Herbal poultice
- Herbal first aid
- Food as medicine
- Lei making with Makamae
- Yoga and meditation qigong
- Certificate of Completion.
Space is Limited. Pre-registration is required.
To Register: please sign up by going to Event Brite:
Things to bring: Supply List:
- sleeping bag/blanket
- long sleeve or natural bug spray (Please avoid wearing perfume during event)
- camping chair
- water bottle
- swim suit (a steam sauna is available during stay)